USI is excited about the upcoming Southeastern Electric Meter School and Conference in Auburn next week. We plan have several of our manufacturers present. Additionally, we’d like to invite you to attend Greg Thompson’s presentation about Schneider Electric’s Energy Profiler Online at 2:30pm on Tuesday at the conference. Energy Profiler Online (EPO) is a cloud-based solution designed to provide energy data presentment, utility engagement, and demand response for your C&I customers. EPO helps your utility to provide meaningful data analytics, historical tracking, ongoing communications, and demand response programs through one, easy to use, digital platform. This solution integrates with existing utility systems and can be branded as your utility.
- Cloud based software-as-a-solution technology; always up to date.
- Provides load profiling and energy reporting.
- Bill estimation and scenario modeling.
- Behavioral and operational demand response.
- Energy diagnostics.
- Alarming & notification.
- Behind the meter integration & monitoring of DER resources & submetering of critical loads.
- Utility administrative tools.
Please join us at 2:30pm Tuesday afternoon for Greg’s presentation. All participants are eligible for a gift card drawing. We are looking forward to seeing you at the conference.